- Markus, A.B., Arunachalam, D., 2008, Mapping Social Cohesion: The Scanlon Foundation Surveys, Monash Institute for the Study of Global Movements, Clayton, Victoria, pp. vi-139.
- Bedford, R., Dharmalingam, A., Ho, E., 2006, Demographic Forecast 2051. Movement and Change in Population and Households in the Bay of Plenty, Environment Bay of Plenty, Whakatane New Zealand, pp. 1-136.
- Dharmalingam, A., Navaneetham, K., Krishna Kumar, C.S., 2006, Low birth weight and nutritional status of mothers in India, Proceedings of the International Conference on Emerging Population Issues in the Asia-Pacific Region: Challenges for the 21st Century, International Institute of Population Sciences, Mumbai India.
- Baker, C., Dharmalingam, A., Ninnes, T., 2005, New Zealand Health Data Registry: South Island Pilot Study, University of Waikato, Hamilton New Zealand, pp. 1-77.
- Dharmalingam, A., Hughes, W., Cochrane, W., O’Neil, P., 2005, Population, Labour Force, Economic Output and Employment Projections for the South Waikato, South Waikato District Council and South Waikato Economic Development Trust, Waikato New Zealand, pp. 1-42.
- Arunachalam, D., Pool, I.D., Sceats, J., 2004, Demography of Families, New Zealand Families Today: A Briefing for the Families Commission, Ministry of Social Development, Wellington New Zealand.
- Arunachalam, D., Pool, I.D., Sceats, J., 2004, Family Formation, New Zealand Families Today: A Briefing for the Families Commission, Ministry of Social Development, Wellington New Zealand.
- Dharmalingam, A., Pool, I.D., Sceats, J., Mackay, R., 2004, Patterns Of Family Formation and Change in New Zealand, Ministry of Social Development, Wellington New Zealand, pp. 1-90.
Dunja, L., Arunachalam, D., 2009, Cultural and economic adaptation of Sudanese refugee migrants in Melbourne: … Continue reading Conference Proceedings
Arunachalam, D., Lucus, D., Wulff, M., 2010, Immigration and population movements: South African migration to … Continue reading Book Chapters
Cuthbert, D., Arunachalam, D., Licina, D., 2012, ‘It feels more important than other classes I … Continue reading Journal Articles
Navaneetham, K., Arunachalam, D., Caselli, G. (eds), 2008, Eradicate Extreme Poverty and Hunger, Committee for International … Continue reading Books