For full myResearch publications list, click here.
- Selected book chapters Fay Anderson, ‘Australian News Photographers, Safety and Trauma’, in Ulla Carlsson (ed.) The Assault of Journalism, Nordicom, Sweden, 2017, forthcoming. Fay Anderson, “’They are killing all of us Jews”: Australian press memory of the Holocaust’ in Aftermath: Genocide, Memory and History, Karen Auerbach (ed), Melbourne: Monash University Publishing, 2015, pp 65-85. Fay Anderson, ‘The Uncensored ... Read more
- Fay Anderson ‘Perilous: Australian press photographers and trauma’, Journalism Studies, 2017, available online and the published version forthcoming, http://www.tandfonline.com/eprint/Tw3MNNpJGgsWfwvzNyiZ/full. Everyone who clicks on the link will be taken to my full article: http://www.tandfonline.com/eprint/Tw3MNNpJGgsWfwvzNyiZ/full Fay Anderson, ‘‘Photographing Lindy’: Australian press photography and the Chamberlain case, 1980-2012, Media International Australia 162 (1), 2017, pp 7–18. Fay Anderson, ‘Collective Silence: ... Read more
- Fay Anderson, ‘Photography’ in A Companion to the Australian Media, Bridget Griffen-Foley (ed), Australian Scholarly Publishing, 2014, pp 337-340. Fay Anderson, ‘Osmar White 1909-1991’ in A Companion to the Australian Media, Bridget Griffen-Foley (ed), Australian Scholarly Publishing, 2014, pp 493. Fay Anderson, ‘Godfrey Blunden (1906-1996)’ in Australian Dictionary of Biography (forthcoming). Fay Anderson, selected entries ‘Chadstone’, ‘Commercial Travellers’, ‘Como’, ‘Mutual Store’, ‘Sun ... Read more
- Other – published essays Sally Young and Fay Anderson, ‘Shooting the picture then and now’, Inside Story, 7 September 2016, http://insidestory.org.au/shooting-the-picture-then-and-now. Sally Young and Fay Anderson, ‘Darkroom days’, Walkley Magazine, issue 86: 48, 2016, http://www.walkleys.com/racing-to-shoot-the-picture/. Fay Anderson, ‘We censor war photography in Australia – more’s the pity’, The Conversation, 4 May 2016. Fay Anderson, ‘All the news that’s fit ... Read more
- Fay Anderson and Sally Young, Shooting the Picture: Press Photography in Australia, Melbourne University Publishing, 2016, pp. 1–359. Fay Anderson and Richard Trembath, Witnesses to War: The History of Australian War Conflict Reporting, Melbourne University Publishing, 2011, pp. 1–501. Fay Anderson and Stuart Macintyre (eds.,). The Life of the Past: The Discipline of History at the ... Read more