I am the recipient of the 2015 Arts Faculty Education Fellowship, and the Special Representative for Inclusion and Diversity for the Monash Education Academy.
I now coordinate a number of undergraduate units, some for the School of Languages, Literatures, Cultures and Linguistics, and some for the Bachelor of Global Studies. Below is a list of the units I currently teach:
– Leadership for Social Change 1
– Leadership for Social Change 3
– Reading Across Cultures
– Translating Across Cultures
– Global Connections: Understanding Cultural Literacy
– Global Shakespeares (co-coordinated with Fiona Gregory and Paul Prescott from Warwick University)
From 2009-2015, I was part of the Spanish and Latin American Studies program at Monash.