- E: send email
- P: 03 9905 8458
- Room W304. Menzies Building, 20 Chancellors Walk, Clayton Campus
- School of Languages, Literatures, Cultures and Linguistics
Joseph Tu was born in Taipei, Taiwan (R. O. C.), educated in Melbourne and received Graduate Diploma of Interpreting and Translating from the Deakin University.
He has taught Mandarin Interpreting Practice at RMIT for one year, and began teaching at Monash February in 2008.
- NAATI accredited Level 3 Interpreter and Translator
- Graduate Diploma of Interpreting and Translating, Deakin University.
- Theory and Practice of Interpreting
- Advanced Interpreting