- Linda Barclay, “The importance of equal respect. What the capabilities approach can and should learn from human rights law”, Political Studies, forthcoming (accepted July 2014)
- Colin Palmer, Bryan Paton, Linda Barclay, Jakob Hohwy, “Equality, efficiency, and sufficiency: Responding to multiple parameters of distributive justice during charitable distribution”, The Review of Philosophy and Psychology, 4 (4), 2013
- Linda Barclay, “Cognitive impairment and the right to vote: a strategic approach”, Journal of Applied Philosophy, 30 (2), 2013
- Linda Barclay, “Liberal Daddy Quotas: why men need to take care of the children, and how liberals can get them to do it”, Hypatia, 28 (1), 2013.
- Linda Barclay, “Natural deficiency or social oppression? The capabilities approach to justice for people with disabilities”, Journal of Moral Philosophy, 9 (4), 2012
- Linda Barclay, “Justice and disability: what kind of theorising is needed?”, Journal of Social Philosophy, Vol. XLII, no. 3, 2011
- Linda Barclay, “Disability, Respect and Justice”, Journal of Applied Philosophy, vol 27, no 2, 2010.
More information about my research and publications can be found by clicking the relevant tabs above.