I studied Russian, French and German at the University of Melbourne for a BA Honours degree, then completed an MA on the Russian 19th century novel and a PhD on Dostoevsky and Bakhtin , for which I did research at MGU ,(Moscow State University) on an ANU Exchange.
I have lectured at Erlangen University and given guest lectures at Bochum, Hamburg and FUB (Berlin) as well as SUNY (Stony Brooke) and Columbia University.
- The Editor, Dr Slobodanka Vladiv-Glover (Monash U) and Associate Editor, Dr Irene Zohrab (Victoria U of Wellington) are pleased to announce that The Dostoevsky Journal: ... Read more
- 2015 Special Issue: M M Mamardashvili (2009)  Transcultural Studies: A Series in Interdisciplinary Research, Vol.5 (2009) , 105 pp.(2015) Special Issue: M M Mamardashvili (2009) , 105 pp. Table of Contents VOL. 5 ... Read more
- PUBLISHED MONOGRAPHS (2016) Slobodanka M Vladiv-Glover, Russian Postmodernism: New Perspectives on Post-Soviet Culture, (Berghahn Books, New York), 528 pp. (with Mikhail Epstein and Alexander Genis). (See: ... Read more
- SPECIAL ISSUE Transcultural Studies: A Journal in Interdisciplinary Research Vol. 11 No. 1 (2015) The Sense of Writing in the Age of New Technologies and Mass Media Editor: Slobodanka M. Vladiv-Glover Introductions: “The Sense of Writing ... Read more
- Millicent Vladiv-Glover at the NGV on Catherine the Great and the Russian Writers of the 18th CenturyThe Russian court during Catherine the Great’s reign (1762-1796) was elegant, bristled with ideas of European Enlightenment and formed a hub for European writers, philosophers, ... Read more
- SLAVIC STUDIES – BAKHTIN 120 International Conference After Cognition: Word, Act and Culture as Event of BeingMay 28–29, 2015 Venue: University of Pannonia, Veszprém, Hungary Abstract deadline: March 1, 2015 Conference languages: English and Russian The program committee: Géza Horváth (University of Pannonia), Árpád Kovács ... Read more
- Wednesday, March 1812:00pm(Belgrade time) – 2:00pm in UTC+01 10.00 pm EST Melbourne, SydneyTIME: Next Week, March 18th 2015 SKYPE FORUM VENUE: Belgrade, Institut za književnost i umetnost, ... Read more