- Student Voices in Transition: The Experiences of Pathway Students, (forthcoming), Van Schaik, Johannesburg, (co-authored with Catherine Earl)
- International Relations: Nurturing Reality (2008), Pearson Education Australia, Frenchs Forest NSW (co-authored with Beth Edmondson)
- Levy, S., 2008, Accommodating student diversity in the first year curriculum design, First Year Experience and Curriculum Design, Australian Learning and Teaching Council, Australia
- “Student Motivation: Premise, Effective Practice and Policy” (2008), Australian Journal of Teacher Education, vol 33, no 5, pp. 14-28 (co-authored with Holly Campbell)
- “Promoting Motivation and Engagement among academically at risk students” (2007), Widening Participation and Lifelong Learning, vol 9, no 3, pp. 18-25 (co-authored with Holly Campbell)
- “Who deserves a chance? Identifying talent that might otherwise be lost in university admissions processes” (2007), in J. Thomas (ed.), The 10th Pacific Rim First Year in Higher Education Conference: Regenerate, Engage, Experiment – Conference Proceedings (co-authored with Catherine Haigh and Pam Reynolds).